Models At Glance
||600°C - 1800°C
||• Furnace Crown
• Furnace Sidewall
• Working End
Infrared pyrometers are fastly replacing thermocouples in Glass industry. These are a must for temperature measurement of Molten Glass as well as Glass surface.
In Glass Working Tank and Canal there exists high ambient temperatures up to 200°C.In such case a Fiber optic pyrometer is useful for temperature measurement of molten glass. The special Fiber optic model 450 G-2 is equipped with the Optical head and the Fiber optic cable which can withstand ambient temperature up to 250°C easily without need for water cooling.
- 450 G-2 is specially designed 2 wire Digital Pyrometer with Digital and Analog output that allows remote communication and helps in simple installation.
- Fiber Optic Cable can withstand ambient temperature up to 250°C very easily without need for water cooling .Supplied with software "MT500" helps in remote communication. Emissivity, Sub Range or Response Time and Peak Picker can be preset ex-works or adjusted through software.
- The Pyrometer has stainless solid steel body which provides high operation safety even in rough industrial environment
- The fast Response time of 250msec is useful in monitoring changes in fast process.
- Pyrometer contains small Optical head which makes it easier to reach harshest of locations
- The accessory such as Air Purge Unit helps in keeping the optical lens clean and the mounting system provides proper support to the pyrometer